Blog Search: The Source for Blogs

Friday, April 17, 2009

Digital Scrapbooking Help


I have found that I have an interest in scrapbooking and so i have started to make some scrapbooks. But I want to learn how to make my own kits. I don't have photoshop for one reason it is expensive and to put it simply I can't afford it. I want to learn how to 3d graphics to add to my designs. If anyone out there knows about this I would appreciate any information you want to pass along. Well talk to you later.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi!
I myself use psp7, but I know some people use adobe.

Maybe there's a group at yahoo where you can get advice?

Lovely photo.

You asked whether we're having EIP here.
No. They're just starting it here.
Well, reinventing is a better word.
My autistic son is almost 17 now.
When he was 3 people told me nothing was the matter, whereas I said he was autistic.
Later, when he was 12, he was finally diagnosed with PDD-NOS and we were told it didn't matter where he was at the autism spectrum, because there was no treatment anyway.

I was told the same 2 years ago.

I'm lucky to have studied psychology with special subject: autism. (I didn't know what life would bring me...)
I managed to get my son to talk and to behave, to be able to learn.
But schools were not prepared to adjust.
Now it's too late.

Have a nice weekend.