Blog Search: The Source for Blogs

Saturday, September 18, 2010

I Love My Job

I work as a nurse at a nursing home and I love my residents. They have lived fascinating lives. I asked one female resident where are all the good men. She told me that  they were already married. But if I was to get a man then I need to find one with money because if I had to put up with a man then I need to get something out of it. I just LMAO. She told me she was married for 11 years and she told me after Katrina they got her for abandonment because she left her husband. One of my fellow nurse passed her door the other day and her gown was hiked up and my friend went in and covered her up and she told my friend that there isn't anyone who would want an 80 year cooter. My friend told me that and I just died laughing.. A lot of my people have alzheimers in various degrees which is sad to see but you can still see their personality. I just love them. They like to give me a hug and I hug them in return. They even tell me that they love me. I pick and play with them and they love it and they do the same to me. Well I have to get up early to go to work so I am going to go for now. I'll talk to you later.
Ladyhawkcj

No comments: