Blog Search: The Source for Blogs

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Where Does The Time Go

I was sitting in the car waiting to pick up my girls from school. As I was sitting there I could see the kids waiting to get in the cars. I saw my daughter and it was like one of those moments when you notice how much they've grown. She was standing there with her crutches ( she broke her foot )and I am thinking it seemed like it was just yesterday that she was born. Where did my baby go? I know that most mothers feel the same but it just seems like time is passing too fast. It is important to spend time with them while you can before they grow and move. I am proud of her but just a little sad that she won't stay that little girl that needs her mama. They will always need you but just not in the same way.

Ladyhawkcj

No comments: