Blog Search: The Source for Blogs

Thursday, February 28, 2008

A Few Good Tips

A Few Good Tips
1. Ink Stains in Whites- Spray hair spray like aqua net on the ink and wash and it will come out.
2. Lips that split in the corners- Put some pepto bismol on a q tip and apply and it will disappear- This is from a Dr.
3.Cut on finger- Black pepper will clot the bleeding but salt will make you scream

Children Are Funny:
I was sitting in the cafeteria this morning waiting for my daughter Shannon to eat her breakfast and there were these two little girls standing by where the milk is. One asked the other one where is the chocolate milk? The other little girl told her it was toward the back and she reaches to get it and she says good " I really need this". It was like she was going to die if she didn't get her chocolate milk.

Diet Update: I am now into a size 16 from an 18. I lost from 196 lbs to 184 lbs
using Dr Stan's Weight Loss Program

Ladyhawkcj

No comments: