Blog Search: The Source for Blogs

Thursday, April 17, 2008

Born In he Wrong Century -- I Think?

I sometimes think I was born in the wrong century. I love history and my favorite time is the Pre Civil War South. You know that song Them Creole Ladies. I love that song it reminds of a time when women dressed like ladies with those pretty gowns. I know that it wasn't all good it had its down side too. But it seems like a graceful time in history.

But the drawbacks of that time period is that they didn't have modern conveniences like the air conditioner and internet.

If you never knew they existed it would be bearable. You know those women back in those days had to be burning up in all those layers of clothing. A man had to really want a woman to go through all that. lol

Do you have a favorite time in history that you like?

Ladyhawkcj

No comments: