Blog Search: The Source for Blogs

Thursday, May 1, 2008

My Grandson Zachary

I just wanted to give an update about my grandson. I have talked to my daughter in law and I was also told that I can come and see him whenever I want to. I am going to post some pictures on myspace of him as I can't ever get a photo to upload. It felt good to be able to talk to him on the phone. He is only 16 months and I couldn't understand what he was saying but it sure was nice just to hear his voice.
I am going to make this short as Lost is on and it looks to be a good one. My favorite show is Grey's Anatomy though. Talk to you later
Ladyhawkcj

2 comments:

Mariuca said...

Hola! Thanks for joining the Red Hot Drops, your site has been approved, have a great day! :)

LadyJava said...

Hi.. I need your help.. Could you please change the link of the Red Hot Drops badge image to this new one..

Just look for this line...

http://ladyjava.googlepages.com/redhotdrop.jpg

and replace it with this line

http://i159.photobucket.com/albums/t127/ladyjavva/redhotdrop.jpg

Thank you and please treat this as an urgent request.
LadyJava