Blog Search: The Source for Blogs

Tuesday, April 1, 2008

I REMEMBER WHEN- APRIL FOOL'S



I remember when I was in the sixth grade on the first day of school our teacher told us that he would never give us pop quizzes.

As school went on we had forgotten that and told us one day that we were going to have a pop quiz. We got our paper and pencil ready to start and we were panicking because we had no clue what we were going to have the quiz on.

Anyway he lifted the shade that they show slides on and on the blackboard wrote in big letters APRIL FOOL'S DAY.

He had gotten us all and he said now I told you at the beginning of the year that I would never give pop quizze.

We were so relieved and started laughing because we had all forgotten that it was April Fool's Day

Have A Good One

Ladyhawkcj

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I had a teacher who did the same thing. I'm still traumatized. lol.

Cassie - Homeschooling Four said...

That's the kind of April Fool's joke I would've liked :)