Blog Search: The Source for Blogs

Wednesday, April 2, 2008

I'VE BEEN HAD -- BY AN 11 YEAR OLD


As everyone knows that yesterday was April Fool's Day. Well let me tell you I've been had. The love of my heart and beautiful daughter got me and her dad.

She had gotten her finger smashed in the door by her sister and it messed her fingernail up. You know how they get when you smash them.

Her dad and I was talking about it being April Fool's Day when she came and told us that she had lost her fingernail at school that day. I told her to come and let me see I wanted to check it out and you know what she said ,you guessed it.

"April Fool's "-- We started to laugh because we were just talking about it and she got us. It says a lot when your own child can get you like that.

Well I know she has a creative mind.

Did anyone else get April Fooled?

Ladyhawkcj

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Haha!
We were in the mall that time.I was rushing to the wash room.I was shocked to see men looking at me..ooops!MALE RESTROOM
Sorry!!

Anonymous said...

I did not get april fooled, I was on the look out too, but my hubby and son didn't plot any evil tricks lol I was relieved. Nice site by the way.