Blog Search: The Source for Blogs

Saturday, March 8, 2008

WHERE'S MY SISTER

Where is my sister? That is the question. Once upon a time back in history I was a little girl my parents were having problems with their marriage. My mom and dad got married when she was 15 and he was 20. She is the youngest of 12 children and she met my daddy through one my uncles. Needless to say she went straight from parents to husband with no chance to grow and have a little fun. I personally think that when she got away from my grandfather she went a little freedom happy. Anyway they were both at fault for things not working and so they separated. My mom met someone else that she was crazy about and you guessed it she wound up pregnant. She then found out that the man was married. What a bummer. There are three of us counting my brother and sister. My dad said that they could try and work it out but she had to give the baby up for adoption. My mom said she already knew and loved us and so she gave the baby uo for adoption. I have always known that my mom had given up a baby years ago. She did know that she had a little girl but she didn't know where she was at. We have always wondered about her through the years. What happens next? Come back and find out

Ladyhawkcj

No comments: