Blog Search: The Source for Blogs

Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Fashion Challenge

I am issueing a challenge for anyone who know of a site that has sexy, classy clothes for plus size women. Some people think that when a woman reaches a certain age or size that she no longer wants to feel sexy and feminine. Well that is not true. I went shopping to find me a dress that was sexy but classy. Guess what I couln't find one. If I did find one that I liked they didn't have it in my size. I am protesting. I do not own one single dress in my wardrobe. Isn't that a shame? I would rather not buy a dress than buy what I don't like. So if anyone knows of such a site please let me know. You know some women can't help being big for one reason or another but that doesn't mean she has to give up being a WOMAN.

No comments: