Blog Search: The Source for Blogs

Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Where's The Romance

Where has the romance gone? Did it leave when womens lib came aboard? I agree that if a woman can do the same job as a man then she should get paid the same. Aside from all that does a man think that if a woman likes to be independant that she doesn't like romance? I wonder mmmm. Well this woman likes to be romanced. I like to have doors opened for me, flowers brought for no reason except to say I like you and I think you are beautiful. To be asked out on a dinner and dance or movie date. I like the differences in masculine and feminine roles. That does not mean that I like to be dominated over. Just the complements of the differences that make a whole. For a man to listen to me and value my thoughts and opinions can be romantic. Walking hand in hand along the beach or sitting in front of a fireplace and talking to one another can be romantic. I would like to know what you think as a woman what romance means to you. Come on you women and give me your opinion and don't be bashful.

Ladyhawkcj

No comments: