Blog Search: The Source for Blogs

Monday, January 14, 2008

Losing Weight

I am in the process of trying to lose weight. I have a condition called Hypothyroidism which makes it harder to lose weight but easy to gain it. I developed the condition after my last daughter was born. I went through the pregnancy fine but after she was born I noticed that I had gained a lot of weight fast and I wasn't doing anything different. I went to the Dr and had a blood test done and it was discovered that I had Hypothyroidism. That meant having to take medication forever what a bummer. I have now started a diet and so far I have lost 4 lbs. It is through a Dr Stan Owens. His web site is www.drdiet.com you can go there and order what you want. It is a phase diet where you add different things with each phase. I will continue to give updates.
Ladyhawkcj

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I like the new blog. The background is a bit noisy for me but it's cute.

Congratulations on the weight loss.
I was in a similar situation and I finally had enough and I had gastric banding done in November. I've lost 35 pounds and I'm not too far from my goal. One day at a time.